Thursday, April 3, 2008

He Lives to Play and I'm Exhausted

My child is obsessed with playing; which I suppose is a good thing since playing is his job. Now if I can just figure out how to get him paid for playing we would be all set.


The weather has been fluctuating lately between sunny/beautiful and rainy/muggy/gross. When it is sunny we go to the playground. It is great for Vin to run, climb, and burn energy. It is great for me to chase after him and make sure he does not fall on his head. He loves to climb up on the very high things and lean out over the openings in order to give me a heart attack. It's great fun.


Whenever we leave the playground he looks back over his shoulder and says, "bye bye pyeah amarrow." I always feel really bad knowing that the chance we can play again tomorrow is slim because we have not had consecutive days of beautiful for quite awhile now.








When we are stuck inside he is very creative and comes up with other great things to keep himself occupied.


The Daddy Arm Swing


Mommy Water Bottle Toss for Distance







Or hat modeling


Then today he discovered a magical new way to torment me. I was folding laundry and realized that things were quiet...too quiet...and this is what I found...




There is never a dull moment when you have a child...I can't even imagine what it would be like to have two, or three, or more...you people are CRAZY!!!

2 comments:

  1. why mom. I was just helping you dust under the bed and making sure there were no monsters under there!

    ReplyDelete