Monday, October 6, 2008

Bad Mama Blogger Poster

My last official blog was way back in April, I am ashamed for being so lazy. My friend Wendy posts on her blog regularly and she has 3 kids. The woman has posted while in labor, while puking on the way to the ER, and during wild animal attacks. She always posts amazing humorous narratives no matter the situation and I should take a lesson from her. I have just been lazy. I have no excuse.

I last posted pre vacation, pre summer, pre pre everything really. We have a had a very eventful past 6 months and I plan to go back and add little updates and pics so you can all get caught up. Please stay tuned and add your e-mail address to that little box over there on the right to get e-mail updates every time I add something new.

Big thanks to all of you who reminded me to update and stroke my ego on how you miss reading my jibber jabber. Watch the blog, expect fun things, and I'll do my best to deliver.

No comments:

Post a Comment