Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Yes I'm Really Pregnant!

It has been a long time since I posted and about never since I posted big, fat, round, baby belly pics. I figure that since baby Vivi will be making her debut in a mere 7 days I had better post some photographic proof that I am actually her mother. We have scheduled the c-section for Jan 26. The next post I make will most likely be of the new little one and a pale exhausted Mama.


We have been very busy lately preparing for her arrival. There are so many things to do that we've even imported help, Auntie Shannie!! She has been here since Jan 6 and will be staying until Feb 3. It has been great to have the company and the help. She has boundless energy and has become Vincent's new favorite pal.


This past Saturday we went to the Ocean Expo Park. It was a gorgeous day and we walked a lot. I was hoping that it would jump start something inside but no such luck. Baby is going to hang in there as long as possible it seems. Vincent loves looking at all the fish and climbing on their new amazing rope-net playground.

This pic of Rob and I is the calm before the baby storm. We look happy and refreshed. By the end of next week we will look like exhaustedly happy sleep deprived zombies. I'm going to frame this one ASAP to remind myself that the new baby parent coma stage does not last very long at all.


Vincent has grown so much in the past 2.5 years that we can hardly believe it. He is a very smart determined little guy. It should be very interesting to see how he takes to his baby sister.

After 30+ years, I've taken to my baby sister very well. I wish that I could keep her here with me always. I'd forgotten how wonderful it is to have someone so close to you who is almost like an extention of yourself. I know that our whole little family will miss her bunches when she returns to the states. In the meantime she still has 14 more days of diapers to help change!! hee hee




1 comment:

  1. You look great-those are wonderful pics. Less than a week to go, eh? Praying that all goes well.

    Hugs,

    Lena

    ReplyDelete