Saturday, July 11, 2009

Just a note...

In case anyone is still checking up on me here...I wanted to let you know what's going on.

I reached my 1st weight loss goal on 7/6 and weighed 159.6. That is awesome and exciting.

Now to complicate matters, on 7/5, I found out that I was pregnant.

Rob went out of town on Thurs 7/9 and on that evening I started spotting.

Friday I spent 3 hours in the ER trying to determine if I was miscarrying. They took a blood test to check my HCG levels and I have an appt to go back to the Dr on Monday to see if they are increasing or decreasing. If they increase I am still pregnant but if they remained unchanged or decreased, I lost the baby. I passed a largish clot on Fri evening and I believe that I did indeed miscarry.

I'm in a holding pattern until Monday.

2 comments: