Sunday, August 16, 2009

Happy 3rd Birthday Vincent!


Vincent had his 3rd birthday this past Monday.


We had a quiet little family party for him on Sunday night. ..And by party I mean that all four of us ate birthday cake for dinner until we were sick…Oh it’s great to make the rules!











Vin was excited to have a polka-dot cake with so many colors and letters on it. We put the cake in front of him and let him just go to town. Now, a normal kid would grab away and dig right in, but not our odd little bird…he used his fork and tapped at one colorful frosting dot at a time and said ; “Mmmm orange,” tap , tap “Mmmm blue,” tap , tap “Mmmm pink.” After that he moved on to the writing, “Mmmm H” tap , tap “Mmmm T” tap , tap “Mmmm C” and so on and on for about a half hour. He never actually ate any cake. He just tapped at, and tasted, the frosting.
Check out the video:
Rob and I each took a fork to the cake and chowed away. We even pulled out a few plain cake pieces for Vivi so she could join the fun.








It was a very fun family evening. Vin loved being the center of attention. We look very forward to having a real big family birthday party for him later this week in California.






Happy Birthday Big Boy!!!


1 comment:

  1. How Beautiful I can't wait to see Vincent and give him birthday hugs and kisses. He is so smart........
    I can't believe Vivi how she is growing. I think you had a great idea of Dad n Robin taking Vincent n I take Vivi for 1 on 1 attention and then changeing. I'm so excited about the trip. Can wait ti have my family together. U miss you all very much. Still nervous about my ordeal in San Fran first and hope all goes well so I can calm down.

    Love you all VERY VERY Much,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete